- Register all incoming/outgoing mail.
- Maintaining proper filing of the OC Chairman.
- Types and manages correspondence associated with supporting Manager or other professionals.
- Provides accuracy check on basic data and documents requiring Manager’s approval or signature.
- Answers telephone calls and takes messages.
- Organizes meetings as requested by the manager or team and takes minutes when needed.
- Maintains the Chairman’s diary, manages appointments and provides first point of contact internally and for outside callers to the Chairman office.
- · Treat all letters and documents received from Local authorities, External parties and MOO Department managers assures secretarial follow-up and correspondence and file documents.
- · Manages requisition of standard goods and stationary for the office.
- · Ensures that the office equipment is in good working condition and arranges for eventual repairs or servicing when necessary.
- · Prepares documents for presentations following proper directives and arranges binding when necessary.
- · Ensures all documentation is appropriately filed for ease of reference and efficient retrieval.
· Contribute to the achievement of the Company’s goals and ensure that Company’s methods and procedures are adhered to.Qualifications / experience required
Secretarial certificate or previous secretarial experience.
Fluency in Arabic and English languages. French is a plus. Proficiency in Computer Softwares, such as Word and PowerPoint.
· Professional experience: Minimum 5 years experience
· Required competencies: Good communication and interpersonal skills. Must be pro-active and should have an aptitude to deal with others services.