Position: SNR. Data Management System Administrator.
Location: COMPANY HQ at Tripoli
Department: Geology & Geoscience .
Required Qualification & Criteria:
• BSc in a GG discipline with a strong background in Computer Sciences
• More Than 10 Years’ Experience IN Data Management.
• Command of English language
• Good Communications Skill
• This position’s primary responsibility is for the support, inclusively, of the G&G Dept’s Hardwares that are utilized by multiple users, and supporting a number of computers, Workstations devices and servers over a network working environment.
• Performing the essential functions of the System Administrator and Data Management tasks as defined by the
• Guarantee the organization and availability of Geoscience data used for interpretation projects.
• Assesses the Section and the staff needs; assists in communication with vendors and technical evaluation and
analysis of products; installs and tests systems, upgrades, consolidations, or conversions.
• Consults with site Data Management staff for training, problem resolution, and to provide feedback to the section for informed decision making; provides recovery expertise during emergencies or in case of equipment failure.
• Identifies, analyzes, and recommends methods of problem resolution.
• Assists and develops technical end-user documentation for in-house use and implementation.
• Perform and monitor all systems, projects and network drives Backups.
• Responsible for the integrity, accessibility and validity of all G&G backups
• Participation in other D-Management tasks, such as archiving, drafting; and to be involved in the implementation of solutions to the present issues.
• Forecast the futuristic departmental needs in terms of WorkStation Systems and Departmental computing needs.
• Search and recommend new technologies to advance the performance of the Data Management System.
• Implement new system upgrades compatible with the new Software’s releases.
• Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and company HSE standards and to
demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE policy.
• Actively participate in company safety awareness and initiative schemes.
Conditions of submission:
• Please send your CV to: email@example.com .
• Interested applicants are to send in their CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to the above email address by not later than 21st of February, 2016.
• Please State the position you applying for. Any CV without the Mentioned position will not be considered.
• Unfortunately we will not be able to acknowledge all applications received, but will contact those selected for interview directly.
• Only those CVs received by the above email will be considered.
For any More Information about Mabruk Oil Operation Please visit our Website. http://mabrukoil.com/