Tasks & responsibilities
Competencies Required (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities)
- Maintain and updating TC document controls, logs and records to ensure they are current and accurate.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system and organizing all TC documents in a professional and logical manner.
- Ensures that the records of the department are maintained as required and made available when required by authorized persons.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing as well as receiving phone calls and receiving DHL/Fed Ex/Airborne packages if necessary.
- Assistant of TC Coordinator in gathering all documents from the bidders in prequalification stage of the Tender Process and bring it to the concern department for evaluation.
- Assistant of TC Coordinator in coordinating with other departments.
- Assistant of TC Coordinator during Tender submission process in all aspects of document controls and assembly (such as: printing, copies, quality checks, tracking of submission status, binding etc.
- Assistant of TC Coordinator in gathering all submitted offers and properly kept in place.
- Preparing correspondences, weekly report and presentations needed by the TC Chairman and TC Coordinator; tracking CFT status.
- Preparing documents necessary for the meeting.
- Providing copies of the TC MOM to the TC Chairman, OMC Chairman and OMC members.
- Preparing all documents needed for tender evaluation process.
Management & Leadership skills
- Good verbal & written communication
- Good in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and reports Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, accuracy
Good organizational & communication skills, ,good time management skills, managing tendering processes, supports process improvement, reporting skills, coaching, client relationships, developing standards, and administrative writing skills, document management procedures
Qualifications / experience required
- BSc; Computer courses; Database
- Five years (5)