Employer: Mabruk Oil Operations (MOO).
Job Required: General and Fixed Assets accountant.
Job Location: Tripoli.
• Prepare and maintain the model of the Fixed Asset Register
• Collect asset control information
• Follow and organize a specific filing for all asset documents
• Prepare and Participate to the Fixed Asset inventory
• Control the coherence between Asset Register records and the accounts
• Participate in the common costs allocation process
• Prepare the monthly and yearly reports
• Book, follow & reconcile other accounts whenever is needed
• Assist in analysis, reconciling the deposit and debtors accounts
• Prepare her/him-self as a backup of the Stock accountant whenever is needed
• Assist Head of Section for any additional reconciliation related to old transactions
• Contribute to the achievement of the Company’s goals and ensure that Company’s methods and procedures are adhered to.
• Improve the Section’s efficiency through the development (or adjustment) of systems and procedures to fit adequately to evolving circumstances.
• Guarantee compliance with accounting aspects.
• Assist the Head of the Section on all accounting activities related to Assets and Stocks but not only.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Education: Bachelor accounting, fluent spoken and written English language, Strong skills in Excel.
• Professional experience: 3 years’ experience in accounting.
• Required competencies: Strictness, Well-organized, Team player, Pro-active, Knowledge of INFOR/SUN Systems appreciated.
• Libyan nationality.
• Please send your CV to: email@example.com
• Interested applicants are to send in their CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to the above email address by not later than 13th of March, 2014.
• Unfortunately we will not be able to acknowledge all applications received, but will contact those selected for interview directly.
• Only those CVs received by the above email will be considered.
For any More Information about Mabruk Oil Operation Please visit our Website. http://mabrukoil.com/