Summary of the Job
- Job Title : Insurance Consultant
- Reporting to: Finance Manager , and Deputy Finance Manger
The overall purpose and ultimate Goals is to organize the company insurance activities and prepare a skilled staff to take the relative Lead and responsibilities.
Job description & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Reviews, updates company policies & procedures, and contract conditions.
- Logging, handling, and follow up insurance claims.
- Organization of the insurance unit and propose development plan.
- Train the insurance staff, transfer the knowhow, and follow up their performance.
- Writing & Implementing the missing insurance Policies & Procedures.
- Updating records.
- Risk Management Analysis
- Works as insurance adviser to MOO Management in any relative topics.
- Develop and maintain an effective framework of any insurance policy e.g. Health insurance coverage, CAR insurance etc.
- University degree- preferable Certified in (Insurance & Finance & Accounting )
- Experience not less than 15 years, particularly on Oil sector (upstream)
- Fluent in English language
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.