Junior Piping & Vessels Engineer
Activities Engineering Activities:
- Works under the direction of s. Piping Eng. And Eng. Supt
- Carry out survey and produce blue prints.
- Use of Autocad to produce drawings, piping and Instruments diagrams and piping Isometrics
- Review continuously piping specifications and assure its proper use in design.
- Carry out updating of as built documentation in coordination with Documents section and S. Piping Engineer.
- Perform initial piping design calculation
- Keep project files updated and in order
- Participate in technical reviews of piping drawings (process flow diagram, Piping instrument drawing, general piping, piping arrangement and piping isometrics as appropriate.
- Liaise with Material specialist to figure out the appropriate piping material to use and its corrosion allowance.
- Participate to tenders technical evaluation as instructed by S. Piping engineer.
- Review the adequacy in preparing of all test records; Piping log book, pre & post-test checklists, Pressure test certificates, P&ID’s / Isometric drawings, approved procedures and inspection test plans (ITP), i.e.; welding procedures, NDT, hydro test, Radiography test.
- Assist the senior engineer for preparing the scope of work for CFT or RFQ packages.