Junior Budget Analyst.
Employer: Mabruk Oil Operations (MOO).
Job Required: Junior Budget Analyst.
Job Location: Tripoli.
• Understand/Follow up the process of the Budget and Reporting including the participation in the design of the Budget architecture.
• Keep contact with the technical departments regarding the work program and assist/challenge them for the valorization.
• Maintain permanent communication with Finance cost controllers to improve quality of valorization, analysis and reports.
• Review the commitments/analytical chart of accounts and make sure that the accuracy of information in the financial systems.
• Familiarize her/him-self with all the reports required by the owners according to EPSA and specifically prepare the cost recovery reports for the two entities.
• Assist the Budget coordinator in monitoring commitments, period closing and accurate analysis including urgent reports needed by Finance manager.
• Prepare her/him-self as a backup of the Budget coordinator or Business Asset cost controller (for billing mainly) whenever is needed.
• Contribute to the achievement of the Company’s goals and ensure that Company’s methods and procedures are adhered to.
• Improve the Section’s efficiency through the development (or adjustment) of systems and procedures to fit adequately to evolving circumstances.
• Guarantee compliance with accounting aspects.
• Assist the Head of the Section on all budget activities.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Education: Bachelor in accounting, fluent spoken and written English language, Strong skills in Excel.
• Professional experience: 2 years’ experience in accounting.
• Required competencies: Strictness, Well-organized, Ability to work under pressure and time constrains, Team player, Pro-active, Good presentation, Knowledge of INFOR/SUN Systems appreciated.
• Libyan nationality.
• Please send your CV to: email@example.com.
• Interested applicants are to send in their CV with a cover letter indicating the position applied for to the above email address by not later than 13th of March, 2014.
• Unfortunately we will not be able to acknowledge all applications received, but will contact those selected for interview directly.
• Only those CVs received by the above email will be considered.
For any More Information about Mabruk Oil Operation Please visit our Website. http://mabrukoil.com/